UX Design and Analysis
- Handshake App UI Text Rewrites, UX Writing Fundamentals Final Project
- Action Ski & Snowboard Club Website Analysis and Redesign Proposal
- Planned Parenthood Intranet (Before | High-Fidelity Wireframe of New Site)
Let’s Recycle Those Caps And Gowns!
This op-ed was published by The Progressive, and was picked up nationally by 13 regional news organizations, including the Kansas City Star, Arkansas Democrat Gazette, Rapid City Journal, and others.
- Making Sense of the New High Blood Pressure Guidelines
- What to Do About the Flu
- Foster Youth and the Holidays
- How to Stay Sane During the Holidays
- A Look at Veteran Homelessness
- Food Insecurity a Real Problem in San Diego and Imperial Counties
- Majority of Californians Are Prediabetic or Diabetic: What Do We Do?
- AHF August Blog: One in Five Homeless Youth Trafficked
As a freelance writer for Big Bang Idea Engineering, I wrote spec sheets about Qualcomm’s BREW™ Wireless Device Manufacturers Initiative, the BREW™ Enterprise Application Management Service, the BREW™ Authorized Training Program, and the BREW™ Fundamentals Program.
Wrote, coded, and distributed eNewsletters for Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest and the Planned Parenthood Action Fund of the Pacific Southwest, which were sent to roughly 40,000 constituents.
Planned Parenthood Annual Report
Fleshed out my Vice President of Development’s “YOU” concept and wrote the section headlines and body copy for the Annual Report for Planned Parenthood of San Diego & Riverside Counties.
Patterson’s Beverage Journal
Previewed San Diego restaurants Oceanaire and Confidential for this industry trade magazine.